Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter

Well, I was hoping my next post would be wedding pictures... but i still have not got them :( but hopefully soon because i am getting really anxious to see them. Anyways Kevin and I have had some busy weeks preparing and taking finals. I finished up today (give me a whoot whoot) and now i don't know what to do with my spare time. Kevin on the other hand still has two more to go so is spending any spare minute he has studying. It will be nice to have a relaxing weekend though with no homework! In addition to all the homework last week was spring break for my nieces so we had a slumber party. In two shifts of course. The first night my nieces Abbi (5) Loryn (3), and Rylee (3) came, we ate lots of candy, lots of cookies and watched lots of movies. It was lots of fun. Then the next shift consisted of Brooklyn (8) Makenzie (6) and Brinley (5) once again we ate lots of candy, but this time we went to a movie so we ate lots of popcorn as well. It was lots of fun, but great birth control :)

Saturday we woke up early so that we could get the girls ready for the Easter Egg hunt only to find out it was cancelled due to the blizzard we had. This continued on to sunday but the blizzard did not stop us from traveling to Rigby for a yummy Easter dinner with the family. Later that night i made Kevin color eggs with me. He says he hasn't colored eggs since he was little. CRAZY, i couldn't believe it. Anyways like a man he complained through the whole thing. But i could tell he really enjoyed it, just didn't want to admit it. Well the snow is finally melting just in time for me and Kevin to head off on our Cruise next week. And i have to say It's about time we get a honeymoon :)









Go Ducks! I tried to get him to smile but he said this was his tough football face... oh BOYS!! :)

3 comments:

  1. oh katelyn, i just love reading your blog! you are such a great writer and its fun to hear stories about you and kevin, i still can't believe your married, have a good honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just makes me laugh! I love that Kevin wouldnt smile in the pictures because that is EXACTLY what Jordan does! Have fun on your cruise. And I promise, babysitting kids isn't near as much as having your own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love the pictures!! I can't belive I havn't been smart and walked over to your place or even called you so that we could spend time together!! I loved your post...boys always have to be so, IDK masculine and not like decorating eggs but aaron liked doing it too!! miss you

    ReplyDelete