Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Boo

So a few weeks ago my niece Rylee took a fall off a bunk bed, which left her with a broken elbow. This was sunday and monday morning she went into surgery to have it placed. However monday was also my niece Brooklyn's (Boo as i call her) second grade talent show. Her mother had to go to the hospital with Rylee so we all jumped in and volunteered to go to the talent show. She definetly had the biggest audience. My mom, dad, Charm, and I all went to watch her sing God Bless America and America the beautiful. She did wonderful! She has an amazing voice that often brings me to tears. Luckily i held it together through the talent show. I got a few pictures of her... I wish i would have recorded it but Charm did that. I will have to get it from her so i can brag to everyone that i know the next American Idol.

Also my nieces came to visit the other day, in which i happened to be doing laundry. They enjoyed dressing up in me and Kevins clothes. I thought they looked really cute so enjoy! Nikole did not know what to think about the padding in my swimming suit :)






2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! I saw the video of Brooklyn and she did great, but I wish they hadn't given her the words, cause you and I both know that she knew all the words! Anyway, I can't wait for your birthday in 2 days. What are we going to do???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I wish i had known it was going on that day, I was even there, I would have come and watched! ~krista

    ReplyDelete