I got some pictures at Crater Lake but the actual open house i slacked at taking pictures. My mom took some so i will have to steal some and will post them when i get them.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
OREGON!!
Over Memorial Day weekend we had the opportunity to go to Grants Pass for an open house. My parents came and Carly. The drive was not bad, some movies, some books on tapes, and lots of sleeping. Along the way we stopped at Crater lake. It was beautiful, and fun to see my parents reminisce their honeymoon 34 years later (they went to crater lake on their honeymoon). The weather was wonderful and we had a great sunny day and was able to attend a parade and boat nic in Grants Pass. The open house was wonderful! Pat put a lot of work into it and it turned out so good and was a lot of fun. It was fun to see all the in-law family since i have not really had an opportunity to spend time with them. I am looking forward to this summer when we get to go back out west to Grants Pass and spend more time. I am also looking forward to my birthday in 2 days... I am not counting or anything :) I think Kevin is pretty excited for my birthday just so I will quit bringing it up.
I got some pictures at Crater Lake but the actual open house i slacked at taking pictures. My mom took some so i will have to steal some and will post them when i get them.



I got some pictures at Crater Lake but the actual open house i slacked at taking pictures. My mom took some so i will have to steal some and will post them when i get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The background looks fake, it's so pretty! It was fun to have you here! I posted some pics on my blog of the open house if you need some. It was fun seeing you guys.
ReplyDelete