Thursday, August 26, 2010

Butterfly moments

It may be because even after almost six months of marriage I am still in the honeymoon stage but my adorable husband still overwhelms me with butterflies. This morning Kevin had to get up early because he was going to shadow a doctor. He got up showered and ate breakfast before i even attempted to open my eyes. When i finally did open my eyes my stomach started fluttering as i looked at my hott husband. Call me crazy, but men all dressed up are so good looking. Ask anyone i am not a morning person and not usually in the best mood, but this put me in a wonderful mood. I was even smiling before 10 o clock today. I don't know if this is still a honeymoon phase thing, but i sure hope i still get these butterflies in 50 years just by looking at my husband. I love you Kevin Berg.

2 comments:

  1. Katelyn-
    You're so cute! I would have to agree with you, a guy all dressed up makes them very good looking! And a guy in uniform is even HOTTER! We miss you guys, I really hope you can come see us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And y'know what? I couldn't agree more! Every Sunday, when Devin heads off to his meetings in his suit and tie, I think, "How did I ever get HIM!?" haha! It never changes... (It sure hasn't for your parents either!)

    ReplyDelete