Sunday, September 12, 2010

A few more adventures

Before school started Kevin and I were able to squeeze in a few more adventures. These adventures consisted of Mesa Falls, Jackson hole, and Utah. My father won some tickets to Bar T 5 in Jackson and due to his recent surgery was not able to go... so me and Kevin gladly volunteered to take them. It was a BLAST! They took us on covered wagon rides up to a little stage where we were fed a yummy dutch oven dinner which was followed by a show. When Kevin went back for seconds the main guy asked him if i would be willing to volunteer for the show. Kevin gladly volunteered me. The guy told him to keep it a secret. A little background information to the video is the mountain man was trying to get me to run away with him. He is trying to sweep me off my feet with an amazing song ha Enjoy!



































































We also went to Utah and spent a day at Seven Peaks with Jim and Lauren. It was also a lot of fun! I have never been to a water park so it was a whole new adventure to me. I survived the wedgies and only ended up with a bumped up knee so overall it was a complete success. And luckily when our sleeping arrangements fell through Jim and Lauren let us crash on their floor. I forgot to take pictures while we there :(

The next weekend consisted of another trip to Utah so that i could meet my brother in-law Scott. Yes, i said meet my brother in-law. He is in med school and was not able to make it to the wedding and until now we have not had a chance to meet up. Before we went to Utah again we stopped by the Eastern Idaho State Fair. I took Kevin on our first date their last year. We indulged in all the yummy fair food and enjoyed the people watching for a couple hours. Utah was very entertaining thanks to Scott. I can see now why they saved him for last... just kidding. It was lots of fun and consisted of lots of football. Luckily the ducks won or i would have had to deal with 3 grumpy men. Once again i forgot to take pictures.

I do have a few pictures of our drive up to mesa though so feel free to enjoy them.




No comments:

Post a Comment