Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Reasons why I love you...

This past weekend Kevin and I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary. Time flies you say? I know. You can't believe it? I can't believe i survived him for a year either. Okay I am joking about that part. I did not only survive him but I fell more in love with him. It has been an amazing year and I am so excited for the years to come. Our anniversary consisted of taking a lazy day away from homework. We played the wii, watched the movie I made him, watched monk, went swimming, went to dinner, and ate ice cream. Overall it was a great relaxing day. In honor of our anniversary I have been thinking about why I love Kevin... Here is my top 10 List.

10- He eats anything I put in front of him, and never complains about my cooking.
9- He is organized and keeps me on top of things
8- He always volunteers to turn up the heat in the middle of the night, or get me a drink of water right as we crawl in to bed
7- His dance moves on just dance- and the fact that when I get upset when I am losing he "accidentally" messes up so I can win one.
6- He gets me fries or whatever else I am craving right away
5- Good at everything he does (minus ice skating)
4-Willing to travel with me.
3- He thinks he is funny.
2- His faith... he is such an example to me when it comes to reading my scriptures saying my prayers, going to the the temple etc.
1- He is always willing to listen and comfort me on bad days.

In all honesty I could go on and on and on and on about why I love him but to prevent me from getting to mushy I will just show pictures of our past year.

It all started here: March 5, 2010


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


January


February


MARCH 5, 2011 One year later and still...



Thanks for being my best friend and for everything you do for me Kevin Thomas Berg. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment