Monday, May 30, 2011

5 Kids, 3 days

Okay I admit I have been slacking on the blog thing. Probably because I have so much to blog about and its a little intimidating. Anyways I guess I will start back at the end of April now that it is the end of May. In the end of April my sister took a trip with a bunch of ladies from the ward to Paris for 3 days. This meant that we had all 5 kids for all 3 days. The first day was a success. We were able to get Brooklyns science fair project set up at school and that night visited the fair as a family. That night however did not go as well. Right as we crawled into bed Nikole woke up screaming that the cops were going to come arrest (dang older sister who told her she would get arrested for stealing the flowers) after laying with her for an hour I got her calmed down and back in bed. Only to have the baby start crying. Well the rest of the night was filled with kids having nightmares and me laying with them and then putting them back to bed. The next night however we went bowling and watched a movie and had a big slumber party in the living room. It was a big success and Makenzie actually told me that night that I was the coolest aunt and thanked me numerous times for letting them "stay up late" and eat popcorn and pizza. The next day we spent at the park at some carnival activity. Overall it was fun and tiring at the same time (which i am sure is what most mothers would say). I was just grateful I had my side kick Kevin to help me out. He is really going to be a great father.










2 comments:

  1. All this prep work you are doing for motherhood... you'll make a great mom someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kris! Your going to be an awesome mother! That sounds like tons of fun and stressful at the same time! I watched my two younger sisters for one night and it was stressful and I may have yelled at them a little...haha and that was only for one night! Ah! miss you lady!

    ReplyDelete