After the temple we decided to just go back to the main train station and walk around Bern a little until our next train left for Milan. We walked around for a while and then ended up down a road that had a giant picture of a naked woman. We then decided to return to the train station. I was walking ahead of Kevin when all of a sudden I heard some guy yelling German. I turned around to see a Kevin holding the wrist of some crazy looking man. The man had reached into Kevin's backpack and Kevin had felt something so he reached back and found a hand. Luckily we only had some snacks in that pocket but it still shook us up a little.
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Bern (1st stop on our taste of Italy tour)
Kevin and I decided to start our two week Italy trip off right by going to see the Bern Temple. Since it was a Monday the temple was closed however we were still able to walk around the grounds and marvel at the beauty. We took a train there and when we got off the train we had no idea which way to go. We decided to walk to McDonalds and ask, but before we got there Kevin spotted Moroni. It was amazing how peaceful it was just being on the grounds and how much it relaxed us both after a long day of stressful traveling. The temple reminded me a lot of the Idaho Falls Temple, which is probably because they were built right around the same time. The Bern Temple was also the first temple built in Europe.
After the temple we decided to just go back to the main train station and walk around Bern a little until our next train left for Milan. We walked around for a while and then ended up down a road that had a giant picture of a naked woman. We then decided to return to the train station. I was walking ahead of Kevin when all of a sudden I heard some guy yelling German. I turned around to see a Kevin holding the wrist of some crazy looking man. The man had reached into Kevin's backpack and Kevin had felt something so he reached back and found a hand. Luckily we only had some snacks in that pocket but it still shook us up a little.




After the temple we decided to just go back to the main train station and walk around Bern a little until our next train left for Milan. We walked around for a while and then ended up down a road that had a giant picture of a naked woman. We then decided to return to the train station. I was walking ahead of Kevin when all of a sudden I heard some guy yelling German. I turned around to see a Kevin holding the wrist of some crazy looking man. The man had reached into Kevin's backpack and Kevin had felt something so he reached back and found a hand. Luckily we only had some snacks in that pocket but it still shook us up a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment