Something that I always look forward to is our yearly road trip to Oregon. I look forward to it for many reasons, first of course I get to see my amazing in-laws and our cute nieces and nephew, secondly Kevin gets to show me around his home town, thirdly we get to enjoy some water and sun, fourthly we get to relax, and fifthly we always eat good food. And this year was no different.
We began our trip by going to the Medford fair and going to a Clay Walker concert. It was a nice day out and a very good concert
We also hiked Table Rock while we were there. It was an easy hike with a great view.
I also made Kevin take me to the beach. It was a bit windy so we did not get much playing time but it was still relaxing and beautiful.
And of course you cannot forget about London loving Kevin. She was attached to him. It was so cute to see the two of them play.
| Weston and Kevin's matching shirts |
Here is a clip showing the Bergs dancing skills. Yes, that girl can shake it.
Our trip ended with a bang however. We were planning on leaving early Saturday morning however Friday night Kevin started complaining about a stomach ache. And before we knew it he was hanging over the toilet throwing up. After the first time he cheered up and thought it was over. Nonetheless it struck again and again and again and we spent most the night awake. Needless to say early Saturday morning we were just going to sleep. By that afternoon he said he felt good enough to ride home so we left Oregon about 3 and arrived in Caldwell at Uncle Steve's house at about 2 that morning. We were both exhausted by this point so we slept in and took it slow the next day. I was just lucky I never caught the bug.
No comments:
Post a Comment