Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Day of Love


Valentines is a day dedicated to love, and what better way to spend it then with lots and lots of people you love. My sister Annalee was able to go to Germany to see her husband who returned from Afghanistan. And we were able to watch her five kids while she was gone. They were great, well most of the time. I will admit I was a little nervous about her little 2 year old who is a bit of a mommy's boy. But he was great. We were simply in charge of after school, night time, and getting them to school in the morning. And oddly enough everything went smoothly. Valentines fell right in the middle of our babysitting week. So our Valentines was spent eating heart pancakes, opening Valentines presents, putting Valentines in back packs, eating dinner at my parents, and reading lots and lots of Valentines cards with lots and lots of Valentines candy.

So no my valentines was not romantic, but it was spent with 5 little ones I love, 2 parents that I love, 2 grandparents that I love,  a sister her husband and her 4 little ones that I love, and of course my one and only, so overall it was a great Valentines Day full of love.












1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful and there will be plenty more Valentines Days to spend just the two of you! Your wonderful! I wish I would of made heart shaped pancakes for Danny. So fun! I know your sisters really apprieciate your help all the time with there kids.

    ReplyDelete