Friday, May 18, 2012

Girls, girls, girls

Since Kevin was gone I decided to make the best of it and party with my girls. I had Makenzie over the first Friday. We spent the night dancing and watching movies. The next day she assisted me at school (had to make hundreds of copies), we then went and picked up the rest of her sisters.




We spent Saturday dressing up, doing make-up, eating Ice cream, them hitting on teenage boys at dairy queen (yes that included the 4 year old) "Hey you don't look at us cute girls". Lets just say we laughed a lot.












 We then ended the night with a spa treatment, popcorn and a movie (I cleaned up the mess).







 I was lucky enough (unlucky) to have the four year old sleep in bed with me. She slept well, I however didn't sleep to well with her feet in my face, my ribs, my back etc. The next day we hit up sacrament meeting "I'm so bored"- Nikoles famous quote and then I took them back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment