![]() |
| OHSU CAMPUS |
Monday, May 21, 2012
The wait is over!
Remember when I said I don't have much Patience (back in February)... Well lets just say waiting to hear from Oregon was a test of my patience and my patience might have been wearing very thin. But the wait ended... FINALLY! Friday night we gathered together with my family to celebrate MaKenzie and Nathan's birthdays. After dinner we all gathered in the living room like usual cracking jokes and talking. All of a sudden Kevin jumped up and told me to give him five, he then continued to go around asking everyone else for high fives. This of course is very unusual behavior for Kevin. At the end of the high fives (I was sitting in confusion) he announced he just got into OHSU in Portland! I jumped up and down and squealed for a minute in celebration. (After I did have the thought he was playing a joke on me, since it was 7:30 on a Friday night). But sure enough he got in. So it looks like we will be heading to Portland this summer. Kevin's "Vacation" is ending here so we are going to head to Oregon as soon as I finish school this week (can you believe school is coming to an end? Because I can't). Congrats Kevin into getting into 2 of your top 3 schools! I love you and am more amazed by you everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congratulations!! This will be an exciting new chapter :) Will you try to transfer your teaching license?
ReplyDelete