Upon arriving in Oregon we received the great news that some of Kevin's siblings and their families were coming to visit the next weekend. We spent the week hanging out with Pat and Stacey and helping watch Jeff and Shelby's children. Shelby had delivered mid May to a beautiful baby boy Crew at 24 weeks weighing 1 lb 9 oz. They were very tied up at the hospital with him so we were happy we were there to help watch their other 3 kids. Right before everyone arrived Jeff and Shelby received the news that Crew would need to have surgery in Portland and was then flown to Portland with dad and mom driving behind. The good news is his surgery was successful and the miracle baby is continuing to grow stronger each day.
Everyone arrived Friday and we spent the first night just enjoying everyone's company, enjoying the outdoors, and enjoying the hot tub.
| Look at these adorable twinners |
| She demanded I put these on her and that they stayed like this. Silly girl! |
| Hot tub gang! |
Friday we went and walked down main street in Grants Pass to look at the Bears. Yes you heard that correctly, I said bears. I guess each year people make these bears and they display them on main street and then they get auctioned off (yard display? Living room furniture? ha ha the possibilities are endless when you buy a giant bear I guess. ). They are very cool looking though and the kids loved them. We ended the downtown adventure by going to the farmers market. MMMM... Fresh donuts!
The weather was great but very hot so we decided to take the kids over to Jeff and Shelby's so they could play in their pool. I was in a swimming mood so I was crazy enough to join in. The water was cold but it didn't seem to bother the kids, and after having it poured on me a few times, I got used to it too. Pretty much the pool adventure just ended in a big water fight.
Sunday was an adventure at church but was very nice outside so we spent a lot of the day outside and just relaxing.
Great times with a Great Family! We missed you Jeff, Shelby, Craig, and Carly!






No comments:
Post a Comment