Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another one bites the dust

My Stephie Kae "Finally" got married. She sent Ben on a mission right after Kevin and I got married, and now two years later they tied the knot in the Salt Lake City Temple.  So Kevin and I headed to straight to Utah from Oregon... and found a few of these on our ride there.


The day before the wedding was spent shopping and celebrating Stephanie's birthday. June 21st was a beautiful day full of lots and lots of sunshine and a beautiful bride and a very happy couple.



THE CANDY BAND!

My handsome husband at the wedding


The beautiful temple

My best friend since Kindergarten!  


Beautiful decorations







The beautiful bride!


Congrats Steph and Ben you looked great and so happy! I loved spending your big day with you. And Thank you Grandma Berg who let us crash at her house and like always was a great host.  

1 comment:

  1. Love ya Kate! Cute post! Thanks for all of your help that day! It was my own little fairy tale =)

    ReplyDelete