I found these pictures the other day and could not help but laugh. Oh 7th graders you may be really talkative, and lots of hard work somedays but you really know how to make people smile.
He asked me if he died his hair green and put a yellow o in it if I would give him 10 points extra credit. I agreed (not thinking he would actually do it) and to my surprise he showed up the next morning looking like this. Needless to say he got 20 extra credit points that were well earned. He even told me that his mom was excited to do it for him. (See I even converted a few Boise fans)
When my staplers went missing I figured they had just been misplaced (Friday). Monday they were returned to me looking like this. Yes, one is in Jello and the other is on top of a cake. We all got a good laugh, and my class enjoyed eating the cake and surprisingly some of them ate the Jello too. I did however found Jello in every crevice for the next month.
My students always liked to make fun of me for chewing on my pens (okay really anything that was placed in my hand). I liked to tell them it was my defense mechanism to keep them away from using my stuff. Well one student decided to help me out and created the perfect pen for me. Which happened to have a sucker and life savors on the end for me to chew on.


That pen gift is the cutest idea ever! What a thoughtful class! :)
ReplyDeletehahaha that is awesome Kate!! Sounds like you are the most favorite teacher ever!! I never did anything like that for my teachers so way to go it makes me want to go to your class. Those are funny and sound like a ton of fun!
ReplyDelete