I will be the first to admit I was not to happy about this trip, but survived nonetheless. OHSU took all the first year class to Cannon beach for a dental conference and a sort of get to know your classmates thing. However, none of the spouses were allowed to go. Kevin left early Thursday morning and spent the day in meetings and relaxing on the beach playing frizbee and having bonfires. I spent the day with the other dental wives at a picnic and swimming (thank goodness or I might have gone crazy). They stayed at a hotel right on the beach. Lucky huh!
The next day Kevin had some team building activities where they had a sand castle building contest. The theme was Olympics. This is his teams sand castle (The London Bridge).
When Kevin arrived home at 5 on Friday I was a little excited! I was glad he was able to go and get to know his classmates but I sure wish I could have gone with him :)

No comments:
Post a Comment