After relaxing for a couple hours we decided we wanted to take a walk on the beach. We took all our stuff back to the car so we could go walk around, and then started heading back to the beach. My blood had been running low, and so as we were walking away Kevin asked if we should grab some kind of food and take it with us just in case. We turned back, I opened the trunk, grabbed some crackers, closed the trunk. I then turned to Kevin and asked "do you have the keys". His reply was "no you used them to open the trunk". Oops they were still in the trunk. Kevin started panicking a little bit and for some odd reason I was really calm, which i think was a little annoying to Kevin. We proceeded to call the sheriffs office and see if they would come unlock it. The lady said no they do not so I would have to call a locksmith to come unlock it. It was then that I remembered Triple AAA. Thank you mom and dad who have AAA on there cars. We called and within the hour the locksmith had come and unlocked the car! Whew.
So after our little mishap we went for our walk down the beach and enjoyed the beautiful scenery and weather for a little longer. We even managed to get a sunburn on the Oregon coast (didn't know that was possible).
No comments:
Post a Comment