So Kevin officially survived his first (short) semester of dental school. So we decided to celebrate by spending some good quality time together. We began the day by going to the local farmers market and library. This library is amazing (I am not quiet sure why I am so in love with this library but I could spend all day there and be completely happy). Needless to say it is very nice and I was excited to show Kevin the library. Luckily for us the farmers market was right next door so we then headed over there and enjoyed sampling all sorts of yummy things.
Following the market we went to the mall and did some shopping (had to pick up Kevin's new Ipad) and then returned home to watch some football. The day ended with a blizzard and the Ducks winning. Could you ask for a better day? Too bad none of it was documented with pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment