Thursday, April 4, 2013

Short but sweet

Can I just say Hallelujah! Winter Semester is finally over and I finally have my husband back! On that note we both lucked out and had spring break the same week so we decided to head to Idaho to see family and a niece get baptized.

Friday after school and work we headed out on the road. For the most part the ride was good. We hit a snow storm in the mountains while I was driving, which probably frightened everyone (including me), due to the fact that I was one armed and not a good one armed driver in good weather let alone bad. Anyways we made it Boise safe and sound where we dropped off Jared one of Kevin's friends. We stayed the night at Jareds and then headed to Rigby the next day. As soon as we go there we quickly prepared for Abbi's baptism that occurred that night. (I am horrible at taking pictures so you will have to imagine how beautiful she looked until I steal pictures from Becca).

The next week was filled with a lot of relaxing and trying to overcome fevers (dang kids) and of course getting plenty of Livia time (which of course is never enough).

We went out to eat with my friend Hailey and her husband.

Went bowling with Carly. I took this picture right as Carly walked in, doesn't this boy look happy to see his little sister.




The next night we celebrated Carly's birthday with a bon fire and a face in the cake. Once again I stole these pictures, thanks Carly's friend for taking pictures when I lack.









I had a girls night with the sister, sister-in-law (lets be honest she is just a sister) and my mom. Of course no pictures. We went to Les Miserable while the boys stayed home with the kids and watched basketball.

We also took the crazy Kiddo's our for ice cream.

 Cannon didn't want his picture taken so he hid under the table. Silly boy, I can still see you!








And I got a new phone (i-phone) Wow I finally hit the 21st century ha ha but here are a few pictures I got of my sweet Livia.



And before you know it, Saturday had rolled around and it was time to head home. We made the drive home in one shot so that we would have Sunday to recuperate. Which in turn meant we didn't do much for Easter (does an easter egg hunt with the nursery kids count). We even had to scavenge for food to have any sort of dinner since we hadn't been grocery shopping for awhile. In the end it was a quick but enjoyable trip, it just went by way to fast. The good news is though that this semester is supposed to be easier so hopefully I see Mr. Berg a little more.



No comments:

Post a Comment