Saturday, November 30, 2013

I am Thankful

This year for Thanksgiving we made our way south to Grants Pass to celebrate Thanksgiving with the  Bergs. It was a short trip because Kevin only had Thursday and Friday off, so we headed down wednesday after Kevin got out of school. Thursday we started the day off with a hike and then all the cooking and football watching began. A yummy dinner was served and a great nap was taken.

Friday the boys headed up to Autzen for the Civil war game. The girls did a little shopping and frosted some cookies. We also watched a little bit of the football game, and all had a little heart attack at the end. Thank goodness the Ducks pulled that one off, we all wanted happy men upon returning from the game.






Saturday was a day of relaxation before we headed back to Portland on Sunday. Like I said it was a short but sweet trip (literally I ate a lot of pie and cookies). 

No comments:

Post a Comment