March is a birthday month for the family it is Jeff Kevin's brother the 16th, my dad Verls the 17th, and Kevins Dad Staceys and my brother Devins the 18th. We had some fun party's for my dad and brother, with lots of food and cake. MMMMMM!! It was a surprise party for my brother and he was actually surprised. I was impressed Charm pulled it off. We got to swim and hang out with the family some more which was a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Boys!

My Dad and all the grandkids

Happy 30th Big Brother

My niece Nikole
My sister Annalee is here from Germany and it has been so fun to spend time with her and the girls. I went down early to Rigby to "help" with my dad's birthday party, or should i say "play". It was so nice outside and i couldn't resist spending a couple hours on the tramp with the girls. ( A little secret about me; I LOVE THE TRAMP, i would build a house full of tramps if i could). Anyways i thought i would share some of the pictures me and the girls took.
And finally i have had a ton of requests for wedding pictures. The actual pictures from the photographer are not done yet... she said about a month... i am getting really anxious. But any how i stole a few from my sisters that they took outside the temple. So here is a sneak peak to the wedding. And doesn't Kevin look handsome in a tux? I think so. Anyways Goodbye March and snow and Hello April and spring!


Love the Wedding Pics!!! Kate I miss you!! And I love you!! I know what you mean about the being married that's what what everyone was asking me too!! haha and it is crazy to think that I have been married a month!! Gosh time really does fly by FAST!! Its so crazy!
ReplyDeletecongrats on getting married! I personally think it gets better and better through out the years! and your wedding dress was so pretty!
ReplyDeleteCute! I love the pics on the tramp! You guys are the cutest! And it was nice to see some wedding pics.... can't wait to see the professional ones!!!
ReplyDelete