Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sleep Talking :)

As you all have probably realized due to the lack of posting school has taken over our lives. However we still have tried to find some time for some fun. Most of the fun is in our sleep. Kevin lied to me when we got married and said he slept in the same place and did not move. I beg to differ that kid rolls all over on top, and then roles back stealing all the covers, all while singing me a pretty song. However Kevin is not the only one who likes to move and talk in his sleep. A couple weeks ago I had a lot of teaching assignments in my classes and had been preparing for them. At about 2:30 in the morning (according to Kevin) I got out of bed stood at the end of the bed and welcomed the kids to class. "I would like to welcome you all to class today". I woke up Kevin and he then praised me "Good job" for my great introduction. This woke me up and I realized what I had just done. Embarrassed I hurried and laid back down pretending to still be asleep. We sure got a kick out of it the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is SOOOOOOO hilarious! :) You guys are quite the pair!

    ReplyDelete