Tuesday, July 20, 2010

4th of July

Yes Yes i know the 4th of July was awhile ago but i have been to busy finishing up school to post the pictures. The fourth of July is my favorite holiday and i was really excited to share it with Kevin. Friday we went down to Idaho falls and i got to meet Adrienne and Savannah. It was so fun to finally meet them and Savannah was SO cute! Then later that night we went to the incredible Rigby fireworks... Ha Ha. Okay so they were not incredible but Kevin really got experience Rigby. Since the 4th of July fell on Sunday here in Mormonville it was celebrated the 3rd and 5th. So the 3rd we had a barbeque and watched the Idaho Falls fireworks with the family... They really were incredible. Then the 5th was spend out in Menan. Kevin and I volunteered to take my nieces Abbi and Loryn out to the parade and such (okay so i really wanted to go but didn't want to be the weird old people their so we took them so we had an excuse). It was lots of fun and the girls really enjoyed it.

As for right now Kevin and I are finishing up finals. I take my English and Health Praxis saturday and then SUMMER here we come! I am so excited for the 7 week break and have lots of adventures planned.





No comments:

Post a Comment