Tuesday me and Kevin had our nieces Abbi and Loryn over to spend the night. The night was filled with the wii, carebears, and Hannah Montana. Luckily the girls fell right asleep and didn't wake up until 8. We got up and played some more wii and then headed off to the local swim park. The girls loved going down the slide and riding the carousal. We had lots of fun playing with the girls. However it was nice to hand them back to their parents. I love them to death but they are great birth control :)
I laughed at the birth control, you are going to end up being a nursery teacher. haha and then...you think birth control...haha hope you don't mind I checked out your blog from Kayla's
I laughed at the birth control, you are going to end up being a nursery teacher. haha and then...you think birth control...haha
ReplyDeletehope you don't mind I checked out your blog from Kayla's