- 40 days until we leave for Europe (yes we are counting down)
-37 days until we graduate from College!!!!!!
- 3 weeks left of student teaching
-2 day until our 1 year anniversary :)
Besides that there is not much else to update you on. I am still busy with student teaching, but still loving it. We ended our trimester this week and I kind of teared up after all the students left. They were a lot of fun and I really grew to love them. Referring to all the uproar from the education bill being passed in Idaho my cooperating teacher stated that teachers will keep taking pay cuts and being treated badly for one reason, they love the kids. This has become very evident in my short teaching experience. Kevin is also still busy with school and getting senioritis as our graduation draws near.
Last weekend I forced Kevin to go ice skating with me. Yes I said forced. He always joked about how bad he was and how much he does not like it. Well at least I thought it was a joke until we actually went ice skating, and he was truly nervous. However, he picked it up fast and turned out to not be to bad of a skater as long as I held his hand (which I did not mind). In the end we had one crash. Lucky for me I landed on top of Kevin so I had a cushion... well except for my knee which took the blunt of the fall. I thought for sure I had hurt Kevin, but he jumped right up and said that popped my back and it felt good. So even after the crash I would consider Ice skating a success (I mean anything with a battle wound is a success right?) Now to get Kevin to go ice skating again might not be as successful.
I love ice skating...even with the wounds!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously you are going to europe!! Thats a dream!!! Obviously I extremely jealous and can't decide if I am excited to hear about it or not. Good job on getting your man out ofhis comfort zone
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are celebrating your 1 year anniversary today! Wow, where did the time go? But, we're sooooo excited you're coming to see us. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Kevin isn't a pro at ice skating. Isn't he a pro at everything? Looks like fun. :)