1. My testimony I am so grateful that I had the blessing of growing up in the church and that I was able to gain a testimony at a young age that has always managed to helped me through hard times.
2. Our Saviors Atonement Because I am so far from perfect, but know that through our savior I can become perfect.
3. Temples I am grateful I was able to be sealed to Kevin for all Eternity.
4. My Incredible husband Kevin I know I have said this a hundred times before, but the Lord knew I needed Kevin in my life. He is the most handsome, kind, patient, loving, adorable, funny, helpful, teasing, goofball I know and I love everything about him.
5. My parents I have heard it said that getting good parents is like winning the lottery. Well I won the jackpot of the lottery. My parents are incredible and are the most charitable people I know. They have helped me through so much in my life and continue to do so to this day. I can always count on them and I am so grateful for the blessing they are in my life. I owe them big time.
6. My In-laws So I guess technically I won the lottery twice because I also have amazing in-laws. First of all they raised an amazing son and second of all they allowed me marry that son, thirdly they are always there to help us with anything, and fourthly they are fun to be with and I love every minute we get to spend with them.
7. Sisters I have also been blessed with some great sisters and sister in-laws in my life. Annalee and Becca have always been so good to put up with me (which trust me was hard when I was a child). It has been a lot of fun to finally grow up and connect with them more and to grow closer. I look up to them so much and admire them lots. But besides sisters I have great sister in-laws. While talking to Charm the other day I mentioned my first boyfriend, in which Devin replied how do you remember who her first boyfriend was. Well that was because she heard all about it. Charm has always been so fun and enjoyable to talk to. She also put up with me lots as a child in which I am grateful for. I also married in to an amazing family of sister in-laws and have enjoyed all the time I get to spend with them. Some more than others but from what I know they are incredible and I look forward to the years I get to spend getting to know them all better.
8. Brothers So supposidly I am my brothers twin. Everyone says we act just alike even though we did not really grow up together. I was 8 when he left on his mission. But I love my big butter and he has always been a great example to me. When I got married I gained a lot of brothers. And thus far they have been great. I am grateful they teased Kevin so that he can take it now and is tough and all and I am grateful that they have been so welcoming.
9: My Nieces and Nephews, I am pretty sure I have the cutest and sweetest Nieces and Nephews ever. I love playing with them and watching them grow. They are pretty much my highlight at family get togethers :)
10. Teddy, Yes I am grateful for my 21 year old teddy bear that sleeps by my bed and has kept many a monster away in my life.
11. Potatoes mmm mmm GOOD. I could eat potatoes everyday... oh wait I pretty much do.
12. Insulin I know it is probably weird to be grateful for a medication but it is only because of Insulin it that I am still alive today.
13. Cameras I am grateful for their ability to capture all our moments in life.
14 School I know this sounds like a teacher answer but I am really grateful for the schooling I have had in my life and the places it has taken me.
15. Traveling, I have been blessed in my life and am so grateful for all the opportunities I have had in my life to see the beauties of the world.
16.The dishwasher, because I hate washing dishes.
17.Yoga because it is the only kind of work out I really like.
18. The rest of my family members Grandmas, Grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins.
19. Friends I have had many good relationships with friends in my life both in high school and college. And I am grateful for them all of them and there great examples. A couple of them have even lasted since I was in Kindergarten. Crystal and Amanda have stuck by my side through the thick and thin. We went through everything together as children and even though we do not see each other as often anymore, when we do it is as if no time has past.
20. The comforts of life, I could name everything that I have that helps make life more comfortable but that would take forever but I am very grateful for all of them.
21. A job, I am grateful that I was able to get a job and I am excited for the new adventure it will bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment