No no no I am not talking about the wonderful machines that we all have a love/hate relationship with. You know the ones that clean our clothes but require lots of work. Instead I am talking about a family game that Kevin kindly requested to my parents that they "leave it to us in their will". So let me explain the game. There are 2 long wood board that is about 4 feet long. There are three holes in each board. You separate them and then you stand at one and throw giant washers into the holes.
A couple Sundays ago I was craving washers, so I broke it out and we had a little family competition. It was one of those days that you just have to take a step back and look at the scene to see how blessed you are. I have an amazing family, the weather was great, and the game was fun. Perfect!
While watching Kevin and Kenzie dominate everyone, I decided to record Carson and his animal noises. Cute huh!
No comments:
Post a Comment