Tuesday, November 1, 2011
That kind of day
Have you ever had that kind of day, you know the kind when your alarm doesn't go off, so you sleep in and have to rush to work. Your computer decides to quit working so the movie you "promised" your students won't play, so you go to plan B which turns into plan disaster. Then you get five bites into your sandwich before you realize that the cheese is covered in mold. There goes lunch. Then someone forgets about a meeting you had scheduled in which you spent all morning getting paper work ready for . You get some "My student swears he turned in all his assignments so why is his grade so low" emails. By the last hour your blood sugar is low and you can't think straight, it doesn't help that you broken computer is really really loud, your heater is broken and it is now 80 degrees in class. And then someone dares complain that you did not give them any candy today (Say what? Was it not Halloween yesterday. Go get your own). Off to home with two cankers, only to say goodbye to the husband who works all night. Well in case you were wondering, I just had that kind of day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Katelyn!! I hate those kind of days!! That sounds aweful. I'm so sorry!! I hate days like that. =( I love you lady!!
ReplyDelete