Monday, December 12, 2011

a quarter of a century old

Yes you read that correctly, my handsome husband turned 25! For his birthday this year Kevin said the only thing he wanted was for me to learn how to make my mom's homemade noodles. So we headed to Rigby early for the party and with my mothers assistance I made him some homemade noodle soup for dinner.

Then after dinner we of course kept the Berg tradition and did the face in the cake. We were happy to be joined by Carly to help out with the cake as well. The nieces and nephews love it. (Well except Carson who cries every time we do it).







Happy Birthday to the most incredible, smart, handsome, sweet, goofy, lovable, funny, did I mention sexy man I know! I love you and here is to the many many more years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment