Sunday, April 15, 2012

2 wonderful years



It is hard to believe that Kevin and I have been married 2 wonderful years. Although we would have both liked to escape and spend some time in the tropics for our anniversary we were not able to due to me getting time off and well money. So we decided to just have a relaxing anniversary. Our Anniversary fell on a Monday so we both had to work so after I got home from school we went and got pizza, and went to a movie.

When I came home from school I found these waiting for me. Daisy's are my favorite!

I also got head phone extensions and just dance 3! Kevin received his Iphone ha ha.

So since it is our 2 year anniversary I thought I would write about 2 of my favorite things about Kevin. (I could name a lot more, but for your sake I won't get to mushy)

1. His humbleness- I have never met anyone who thinks so clearly, has his head on straight, and is so understanding and humble about everything.
2. His strut- If you have not noticed Kevin has quite the strut and it is very sexy if I do say so myself.

Thank you Kevin for an amazing two years! Bring on Forever!

1 comment: