Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Apples

So our Valentine presents this year had a central theme... Apples. Before Valentines Day and babysitting the kids I went and got Kevin's present and planned to give it to him ahead of time. So one night I snuck the present into my bag as we headed to dinner. I planned on giving it to him their but we ran into some friends and ended up sitting with them and enjoyed talking and catching up.  So upon returning home I asked Kevin to get my phone out of my purse. He started digging through it only to find his new "Apple" I-phone. He was completely surprised. We had been talking about how it would be nice for one of us to have a smart phone and so I decided why not spoil him and count it as Valentines and Anniversary since they are so close.

Thank you Stacey for helping me and setting everything up.



So for my Valentines presents I also got lots of apple things like apple suckers (my students are always eating them and making me crave them). And Carmel apples (mmm... those were delicious). Also added on to my Valentines day presents was weights and an ADULT onesie (like pajamas). 

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn, I must ask. I hate this question, but is the onesie comment a subtle announcement? If so congrats! If not, I am so sorry, but I had to ask because I couldn't think of anything else a onesie would be.

    ReplyDelete