This past month we have seen every member of Kevin's family minus Craig. It had been since Two Christmas's ago that we saw most of them, so we were very excited. It all started in Utah where we went to see Jen and Eric.
On our way down to Utah we decided to stop at Lava Hot Springs (which we have been meaning to do forever). There we spent the day soaking in the hot springs and soaking in the sun. We both received our first sun burns and we were thrilled, I mean I was thrilled.
They were there for work so we were only able to spend Saturday night and Sunday with them but it was still a fun quick trip. We were able to meet our new niece Gwendolyn and enjoy hanging out with Luke. Sadly due to time and lots of spit up we were not able to get a picture. Overall it was a great trip and so fun to catch up with Jen and Eric.
Lots of spit-up. LOL. So true! I'm glad that we could see the two of you!! Hopefully, we'll see you again before the summer is over.
ReplyDelete