Kevin has always been a big Jazz fan. Which of course I didn't mind because I had always been one too. Since moving to Oregon Kevin has thrown around the idea of following the trail blazers a little bit more. So we thought it was a win win situation to go see the Jazz play the Trail Blazers preseason game. We invited some fellow Jazz fans Nicole and Jared, and headed down there on the max train, after work. The game was a lot of fun. We had lower bowl seats so it was fun to see the players close up. You don't realize how big they are when you just see them on T.V. The Trail Blazers pretty much ruled the game though, and the fans were kind of obnoxious (especially the couple in front of us who were either making out or hitting people with the blow up noise makers). The Jazz came back at the end but did not quite pull it off. We left happy though even though I was really starting to come down with a cold (so don't mind how deathly I look in the pictures).
Even though they lost we still left Jazz fans, and probably will remain so. But I guess as long as the Blazers aren't playing the Jazz we can cheer for them.




No comments:
Post a Comment