This year Jeff and Shelby happened to have both Kevin and I for Christmas. When they asked us if there was one big present they could get us that we would both enjoy, we both immediately agreed that a great present for both of us would be tickets to a Jazz game. So to the Jazz game we went.
While looking at tickets I happened to get an email from Amazon deals for score big.com (like priceline where you make a bid, but for tickets to big events instead of hotels). It was pay $7 dollars and get $30 credit to the website. So we decided to try it out. We picked the 5 star seats which were essentially the lower bowl and made a $40 dollar bid. They counter offered it with $45 and we were happy with that so we jumped on it. We ended up sitting at the upper part of lower bowl right behind the Jazz bench (which Kevin was happy about).
We stopped and got a yummy pizza dinner before the game and then drove over. The game was really fun even though the Jazz lost (they beat the Blazers the night before at Utah). We enjoyed our seats and being close to the action. I like before was very amazed at how big some of the players are and how long there arms are. Seriously one of the players arms were longer then I am tall (at least it appeared that way). Thanks Jeff and Shelby for a great present! We throughly enjoyed it!




No comments:
Post a Comment