We left right after school Friday and headed south arriving just in time to visit for a little while, and hit the sack. The next day the weather was beautiful! It literally felt like spring at 69 degrees. So we spent the day playing in the hot tub, playing catch with the kids (in T-shirts, no jackets needed), going for walks and really enjoying the weather and some popsicles.
When I talked to my mom that night and asked her how Idaho was and she said it warmed up today it was like 39 degrees. I laughed and said I am really starting to love Oregon and the 'climate'. I couldn't help but laugh at the choice of words I had used to describe Grants Pass. Guess it really does have a good climate.
Sunday was stake conference and then consisted of some more relaxing and playing with the nieces and nephews. It was fun to get to see all the GP Bergs, even Crew made a great appearance smiling and giggling for us. Sadly Monday came way to quick and we had to head back up to Portland and back to reality.






No comments:
Post a Comment