Incase you wondered why I titled this deja vu' check back on my post from last February 'Another Blessing'
So when Cayla mentioned to me that she was competing in Gymnastics Corvallis which is about an hour and a half away I jumped on the opportunity to see her compete as well as catch up with her. Like always she did amazing. It is always fun to watch her compete and cheer her on. Sometimes I feel a little crazy because I want to tell everyone around me that she is my friend (i'm the proud of her). After the meet we went out to dinner with her and some of her team mates. I forgot how funny this girl is and how much she makes me laugh. The best part is she is still 'so cool' and 'so nice'. Thanks for a great evening Layla.
Coincidentally Crys my best friend since Kindergarden (yes I said since kindergarten, how many people can say that?) came to visit the Monday following. She is considering moving here so I did the best I can to convince her that it is a great city (did it work Crys? I hope so!) We spent her time here eating lots of yummy food and enjoying downtown. She brought her boyfriend which still needed to be approved by me (you passed James) and a couple other friends with her. It was fun to look back at all our crazy times as teenagers (if you move here we can have more crazy times Crys). It was so fun having them here. I always forget how much I miss her and how much fun it always is when Crys is around. Thanks for coming and visiting me! Come back soon (permanently).







No comments:
Post a Comment