Monday, June 24, 2013

What we have been up to...

What have we been up to you might ask? Well let me show you...

Kevin and I went to Benihana's for a little early birthday. YUM! And my meal was free so that made it even better. 


Brooklyn made it to Oregon! YAY! 



I finished work and am officially on summer break. 


We played some Tennis



And we have swam lots and lots... (My hair is turning green... uh oh)



We had a Harry Potter party and Harry Potter movie marathon







 Whats a Harry Potter party without butter beer or licorice wands? 

We have done hair


And had picnics in the park



She thinks I am crazy...






Spent some time at OHSU



Road the tram (grudgengly I might add) She said the ride down was terrifying, and the "hike" back up was terrible ha ha (It's free to ride down but costs to ride up so we opted to walk back up the 2 miles). 




The start of our walk back up to OHSU

We have gotten lost in the hospital at OHSU


 Enjoyed the Skybridge at OHSU




Spent a morning at the Saturday Market


Waited in the long line to get a VooDoo Donut




Waiting not so patiently

Ate some yummy gyro's at the food carts

Visited this book worms heaven "The largest book store in the world" Powells.

 We had to drag her out of there (but not before she tried buying half the store). 

Then we visited the smallest park in the world. What classifies it as a park I have yet to figure out. Yes it is in the middle of the street. 


Enjoyed our yummy bubble gum donuts from VooDoo



We have, actually I should say Brooklyn has slept on the floor. We found her like this one morning. I guess she didn't make it to her bed that night. 


And of course we enjoyed the beautiful rose gardens. 







 My Rose Pose

Love these two! 








Brooklyn was pretending to be a professional photographer so she put us under this archway and told us to kiss. It was slightly awkward, with everyone walking by, but we agreed. She then takes the picture and laughs hysterically and tells us she was just doing it to embarrass us. You got us there Boo. 


And this handsome man finished his first year of Dental School! Can I get a woot woot! Congrats babe, I am so proud of you! 


That's what we have been doing. What about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment