Brooklyn flew in the day before my birthday so I was excited that I was able to celebrate it with her. Kevin also only had a morning class and so he was also able to play all day which is a present within itself. I however had to work a half day. Dang you Oregon! I have never in my life gone to school or worked on my birthday. Even when I did a summer semester at BYUI, I refused to go to school on my birthday. When my professor announced that we were going to have a quiz, I went and informed him I was not going to be there. When he asked why, I decided to just go with the truth, that it was my birthday and I refused to go to school on my birthday. He laughed and told me that he would excuse me from the quiz. Anyways I did a half a day and then came home to a birthday cake, presents, and some chocolate fudge Brooklyn had made me. After lunch I took a nap (yes I am getting old), then we went bowling. Don't worry Kevin didn't play nice and let me win on my birthday. He creamed Brooklyn and I.
Following bowling we went and got a Papa Murphy's pizza headed home and prepared for a little party. We invited a few friends over to help out with the face in the cake. Which was of course very enjoyable for all. In the end it was a great day thanks to all those who made such an effort to make it a great day.
P.S. I forgot to mention my presents... The best part about birthdays right. I got a magnet board and magnets that Brooklyn made me (super cute) clothes and a dvd player from Kevin :) and this beauty from my parents (I think they got sick of me complaining about not having enough room in our freezer for all the meat they give us). Thank you everyone for all the presents and birthday wishes!




















No comments:
Post a Comment