Friday, August 30, 2013

Wedding Part 2

Following Carly's wedding in Idaho we headed straight home Sunday so that I could be at work Monday morning. The week was full of teacher development meetings and some good ole planning time (which I didn't get much done). Then after a long week at work we headed down to Grants Pass for the Grants Pass reception on Friday.

Saturday we did family pictures (can you believe it, we got all the Bergs together in one place). Poor Carly always has to endure her crazy brothers.




(No they didn't drop her)

Saturday night Pat put together a beautiful reception, and the weather was beautiful as well. Sunday was a day of relaxing (or reading on my part) and included some great food and some fun outdoor games.  We were going to leave Sunday to get back so I had some extra planning time on Monday but decided we would stay and do breakfast with the family Monday. So monday morning we played a little Tennis, had a yummy breakfast, and left from there to head back home so that I could start school (first day with students) on Tuesday.  So far so good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment