Without going into to much personal detail I had had a very bad week, and on top of it I was working 12-15 hour days to just stay somewhat caught up in school. Kevin being the great husband he is was very helpful throughout the week, picking up on all the cooking and cleaning at the house. Then after the awful week I came home to these Daisy's (My favorite). It was such a sweet and thoughtful act and a great reminder that no matter how bad my day (or week) is Kevin will always be there for me. He was literally the light at the end of the tunnel. Kevin was also very adamant the next weekend that I take a break from work and we get out of the house and do something. So after a yummy Thai dinner we headed bowling. Thanks Kevin for being amazing, life would not be complete without you!
Friday, September 13, 2013
And the 'Best Husband award' goes too...
And the 'Best Husband award' goes too... KEVIN!
Without going into to much personal detail I had had a very bad week, and on top of it I was working 12-15 hour days to just stay somewhat caught up in school. Kevin being the great husband he is was very helpful throughout the week, picking up on all the cooking and cleaning at the house. Then after the awful week I came home to these Daisy's (My favorite). It was such a sweet and thoughtful act and a great reminder that no matter how bad my day (or week) is Kevin will always be there for me. He was literally the light at the end of the tunnel. Kevin was also very adamant the next weekend that I take a break from work and we get out of the house and do something. So after a yummy Thai dinner we headed bowling. Thanks Kevin for being amazing, life would not be complete without you!
Without going into to much personal detail I had had a very bad week, and on top of it I was working 12-15 hour days to just stay somewhat caught up in school. Kevin being the great husband he is was very helpful throughout the week, picking up on all the cooking and cleaning at the house. Then after the awful week I came home to these Daisy's (My favorite). It was such a sweet and thoughtful act and a great reminder that no matter how bad my day (or week) is Kevin will always be there for me. He was literally the light at the end of the tunnel. Kevin was also very adamant the next weekend that I take a break from work and we get out of the house and do something. So after a yummy Thai dinner we headed bowling. Thanks Kevin for being amazing, life would not be complete without you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment