Saturday, January 18, 2014

Our First Glimpse

Like I expected at 6 weeks I started getting nauseous and throwing up. I was lucky enough to be able to see a doctor right away and get started on nausea medicine. However it didn't seem to do much and due to that and lots of back pain the doctor sent me to get an ultra sound at about 7 weeks.  I had to go right after work so Kevin was not able to join, but it was so fun to bring him home this picture of the little one.

The picture also came in handy when we headed down to Grants Pass for the long weekend due to MLK Jr. Day. We wrapped up this picture and gave it to Pat and Stacey as a late Christmas present since we weren't able to make it to Grants Pass for Christmas. We also told Jeff and Shelby because I was so sick we figured we wouldn't be able to keep it a secret for too long. Which was true since the morning sickness became increasingly bad that weekend and I spent most the weekend in bed or in the bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment