So I made it home from the hospital just in time for Valentines day. As much as I wanted to have a romantic night with Kevin it turned into pizza (that I threw up) and my falling asleep at 7. I did receive some very beautiful flowers from Kevin on Valentines.
I had gone back to work on Thursday and was exhausted. I also lied to my students and told them I had a bad case of the flu. So I worked Thursday and Friday and spent the weekend super sick again. Monday I had school off so I went to the doctor for a follow up. They started me on an IV again and then before I knew it they were willing me into the hospital and admitting me again. This time I spent Monday through Wednesday there and left with new medication and feeling somewhat better. Kevin wasn't able to stay with me due to school but he made sure he came right after school and left late at night. Nicole picked me up again from the hospital on Wednesday, and I made sure and let the doctors know that the next time they would be seeing me I would be delivering a baby.
I went back to work on Thursday and was happy to find this poster from my students.
I however soon realized I was not going to be able to use the same I have the flu excuse. So I spilled the beans to my students. They were beyond excited for me, an also became much more understanding about my frequent absences.



No comments:
Post a Comment