Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Big 24

The worst part about teaching in Oregon is that school does not get out until mid-june. I was able to keep up the tradition of not going to school on my birthday until I moved to Oregon and had to work aka go to school on my birthday. LAME. Anyways I spent my birthday handing out and grading finals. It was the students last day of school, so they were at least all in a good mood which in turn made my job a lot easier. After grading all the finals and entering them all into the computer we had a staff lunch and then I was able to sneak home. Kevin also was able to make it home at a decent hour and so we quickly put our suits on and went and hung out at the pool for an hour or so. We ended the night with a yummy dinner at Benihana's.


No comments:

Post a Comment