Friday, June 13, 2014

My Next Job

I will admit that as I drove away from Westview High School today that there was tears in my eyes. It has been a great year teaching! I was blessed to have some amazing co-workers that helped me so much, especially when it came to morning sickness. They were always there to hand me a lesson plan or come take my class for a few minutes as I made a trip to the bathroom. It was so fun to be able to teach both English and Health. I had some great students (some is the key word ha ha) that made teaching each day so fun. I am going to miss all the laughs that the students provided me and of course all the chats with the students that were "stuck" sitting up front right by my desk. They loved making fun of me and my bad habits like chewing on pens and talking to myself.  I know that I am going to miss teaching and the students (well some of them), and it was very difficult to give up the badge today however I am so excited to start my next job of being a mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment