Sunday, August 29, 2010

What i learned in Oregon


1. I married into a wonderful family

















































2. We have some adorable nieces and nephews.
















3. Kevin was actually a pretty good football and basketball player


We watched his high school highlight videos while at home. It was fun to cheer on my man... atleast until i fell asleep.









































4. Grants pass is actually kind of fun

We got to do a Hellgate excursion which was lots of fun. We rode the boat down to a lodge where we had a yummy dinner. We also floated the rogue river while we were there.




























5. Hiking is more fun in the winter

I made Kevin take me back to Rainie Falls where we got engaged. It was beautiful as always but super hott this time. I think i complained a little more this time.








































6. Kevin is not the only Crazy Duck fan.



















7. The Ducks are not that bad


We went to Eugene for my cousins reception and got to go to the duck store and watch the ducks practice. Kevin was so giddy it was cute.

















8. Kevin is a lot like his mother

As i watched Pat the past couple weeks i learned why Kevin is the way he is. She said and did things Kevin does all the time. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.
















9. Do not stop at random park carnivals


While in Eugene we drove by a park that had a bunch of booths. It looked like fun so we stopped. Come to find out it was a gay carnival and there were cross dressers every where. I was a little scared... I think Kevin was too.

















10. Hippies don’t wear deodorant


We also got to go to the hippy market in Eugene. I was also a little bit scared here. It stunk so bad but was very entertaining.




















11. You can sell your husbands in Oregon






















12. The Oregon coast is beautiful

We got to spend a day at the Oregon Coast. I had never been there but really enjoyed it.




































































13. The Redwoods are HUGE

We stopped by the Redwoods on our way home from the coast

















14. I love Kevin more and more each day


Thank you Kevin for a wonderful trip!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast! I want to go to Oregon someday... I'll be sure to ask you for some travel tips if we ever decide to go.

    ReplyDelete