The best part though is his work called and said they were really slow and he didn't need to come in until 5:30. So I got the flowers, and I got to have dinner with him. I love you Kevin Berg, you are an amazing man and I fall more in love with you everyday!
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Bragging moment
I know it is never polite to brag. But I think I have every right today, to brag about my incredible husband. I mean who else can say that the day you are off of work, and your husband works he volunteers to make breakfast and to let you sleep. (Oh wait that is just about every week for us). Or who can say that their husband has done more dishes then them. ME! We have kind of got into the routine of I cook and Kevin cleans up. It has worked very nice for me especially when I come home from work exhausted. I could probably go on and on about how I often come home to vacuumed floors, and folded laundry but instead I will just show you a few pictures to brag about my amazing husband. I was sick at work and Kevin heard about it all day through texts "I think I am going to die", "Can't find me a sub, so I will tough it out" etc. The worst part about the day however, was Kevin had to work from 2:30-11. And I worked until 4. Which meant we were not going to be able to see each other. This is what I came home to though.
The best part though is his work called and said they were really slow and he didn't need to come in until 5:30. So I got the flowers, and I got to have dinner with him. I love you Kevin Berg, you are an amazing man and I fall more in love with you everyday!
The best part though is his work called and said they were really slow and he didn't need to come in until 5:30. So I got the flowers, and I got to have dinner with him. I love you Kevin Berg, you are an amazing man and I fall more in love with you everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear an update and Aaron always does really sweet things like that! We have great husbands I miss you
ReplyDelete