Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A year to remember

It is hard to believe that 2011 is already over. It is kind of a bitter sweet moment for me. 2011 was an amazing year full of endless opportunities, and lots and lots of firsts for both of Kevin and I.  However I am excited to start a new year and another chapter in our lives. So here is a quick review of a year to remember.

January- I began student teaching at Madison high school and Kevin began his last semester at BYU-I.

 February- We had an ice skating adventure.

March- Kevin and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary.

April- Was very busy, we graduated from BYU-I, we moved to Germany, and we went to Holland to see the tulips and windmills, and Berlin.





May-  We spent two weeks in Italy, a weekend in Paris, and a weekend in Garmish. I also got my first real person job. And finally we babysat 5 kids for 3 days and survived.





June- We went to the zoo, as well as lots of gardens, and spent my 21st birthday downtown Heidelberg at the castle. We also moved back to Idaho and went to the Manti Pageant. 




 July- Kevin studied lots and took his DAT test and passed with flying colors. We went camping with Mark, Jim, and Lauren. As well as went to Oregon to visit family.



August- The first half was spent going on a few adventures to the ice caves, and the to Crest Creek.  We then spent the next half of the month painting and decorating my classroom. And My first day as a real teacher. 

September- was spent relaxing and enjoying the little bit of summer left. 



October- We went to Oregon to see a Ducks game, and had a great halloween as a cookie and cookie monster. 


November- We celebrated Kevin's 25th birthday and had a great Thanksgiving at my parents.



December- We went to Las Vegas for Kevin's 1st interview for dental school. Kevin and I spent our first night away as he went to his 2nd interview in Phoenix. And Finally we spent a great Christmas day together in Utah with the Bergs and Idaho with the Dials and finally we spent a great New Years Eve together at Annalee's playing games and eating yummy food. 






So here is to another great year!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that you guys travel so much! FUN! You must share all your secrets how you guys do all this!

    ReplyDelete