This year we actually were very blessed and got to spend Christmas with both our families. Kevin's parents flew into Utah Tuesday and so Wednesday after I finished up my last day of school we got everything ready and Thursday morning we headed to Utah to spend some time with them.
Thursday consisted of relaxing and hanging out and the Berg Family Christmas party. The party was fun and of course it was very enjoyable seeing all of the aunts, uncles, cousins, and of course Grandma Berg. At the end of the Christmas party Grandma Berg started a snowball fight (using big marshmallows), it turned into a huge snowball fight and was very fun. However my legs and arms were very sore for the next couple days.
Friday we went to a movie with all the family and then Kevin, Pat and I headed to Salt Lake where we met up with Craig and ate at PF Changs (mmmm) and then went to Temple Square to see the lights. Temple Square was very busy but also very pretty. So after an hour enjoying the beautiful scene and freezing cold we headed back to Grandma Bergs to play some games and have some laughs.
 |
| This is us 2 years ago (not engaged yet) |
 |
| Two years later happily married. |
Saturday we hung out and then in the afternoon headed back to Idaho to spend Christmas with the Dial side. We made it just in time to spend Christmas eve at my sister Becca's house. Here we enjoyed some yummy homemade pizza, a very entertaining nativity, and some of their family traditions.
Christmas day finally arrived and both Kevin and I were very excited to open the presents that had piled up under our tree. I enjoyed my new shoes, boots, work out pants, popcorn popper, and much more. Kevin liked his duck shirt, sweats, model car kit, and much more as well. We then headed to church in Rigby, and then to Devin and Charms for a yummy yummy breakfast and some more present opening. Following breakfast we took a nap and then spent the night watching 17 Miracles and playing games. It was a very relaxed and fun Christmas.
 |
| Livia being cute like always |
 |
| Hey cheezer :) |
 |
| Everyone loving Kevin like always |
 |
Carson told me to leave everytime I walked into the room.
I think he thought I was going to take Kevin away from him. |
No comments:
Post a Comment