A little over a year ago I wrote a post about The end of life as we know it . Graduating was a big step for us and yes it brought about lots of change and lots of time (no school=no homework=more time), Although for me I often still felt like I had homework because I was planning lessons. Nonetheless we embraced the change and grew to love our new life.
Now its time for another The end of life as we know it. Soon I will be unemployed so no work, we will be no longer living in Idaho so no more Idaho, we will moving away from my family so no more family dinners at Mom's every Sunday, Kevin will be starting dental school so no more free time for him, I will be looking for a job so its back to the drawing board for me, and we will be living in Portland so a whole new adventure for both of us. But like I said before we have done it before and we can do it again. We jumped into marriage, we jumped into adulthood, and now we get to jump into graduate school TOGETHER, and I wouldn't want it any other way.So here is to a great 2 years of marriage in Idaho and to many more great years in Oregon!
How crazy but fun! Everybody needs a good adventure now and then ;) Best wishes on your "end of life" segue!
ReplyDelete