Saturday, November 17, 2012

Oh Brothers'

I have to admit I was a little intimidated marrying into a family with so many boys. I had one brother and a handful of nephews, but for the most part was surrounded by sisters and lots of nieces. Marrying into the Berg Family I was quickly introduced to "boy" humor aka (farting), but I was also introduced to some great brothers. I feel so blessed to have such a great in-law family even if it is mostly boys, I mean men :)

The weekend before Thanksgiving Pat and Stacey came up to Portland because they were flying out of Portland to New York. Since they were coming up and there happened to be an Oregon game Scott decided to drive down from Seattle and Eric came up from California. The first night Kevin and I took Pat and Stacey to the school play and then hurried back home to meet Scott and go pick up Eric from the airport (in which we hit a raccoon on the freeway). 

The next day the boys headed down to Eugene (with the rest of Portland/ the traffic was awful for them), and Pat and I headed to the mall to do some shopping. We spent the day shopping, had a yummy dinner, and then enjoyed a good movie together. (Thanks Pat for a great weekend!)




The boys enjoyed hanging out together, but they did not enjoy the outcome of the game.  They did not get home until 2 in the morning ( 2 hour drive turned into 4 with traffic) and Eric had to fly out at 7.  In the end it was a short trip for them all, but we enjoyed the company! 



This picture can be found on the Oregon ducks website, very classy boys! 




No comments:

Post a Comment